Mrs. K. Thara is working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of chemistry in SSMIET. She has 9 Years 10 months of Teaching Experience in Engineering & Polytechnic colleges. She has registered Ph.D., at Bharathiar University in the year 2014. Her area of interest includes General chemistry, Engineering chemistry, Energy and Environmental chemistry. She has participated and presented her papers in International & National conferences and participated in faculty development programmes.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 9894260800
• K.Thara, S.Soundaralakshmi, “A Study of the impact of chemical industries effluents in River Cauvery at mettur dam in Salem District, Journal of Environmental nanotechnology,vol-3, pp 36-40, 2014.
• N.Karthika, K.Thara, “Studies on the use of solar energy for the treatment of Tannery industry effluent,Journal of Science,vol-5 pp-479-483,2015
• K.Thara, I.N.Karthika, “A Study on the physico-chemical analysis of groundwater due to the impact of sewage water at Bodinayakanur, International journal of Engineering &Technology, Management & Applied Sciences,vol-3,sep-2015
K.Thara, I.N.Karthika “Physico-Chemical study of the groundwater quality at selected locations in Periyakulam, Theni district, Tamilnadu, India” Elsevier-Materials Today 2016
• K.Thara, I.N.Karthika “A Study on the Occupational Health Hazard of Industrial Workers Working in the Tannery Industrial Environment at Dindigul District”. Pollution Research 2016
• K.Thara “Physico-Chemical Assessment of Ground Water Quality in and Around Aranmanaikulam Pond, Dindigul City, Tamilnadu during Monsoon” International Journal on Future Revolution in Computer Science& Communication Engineering Nov-2017
Seminars and Invited Conferences
• Presented a paper in International Conference on ICCER -14 organized by Department of Chemistry, Jamal Mohamed College (Autonomous) Trichy on 11-12 August- 2014.
• Presented poster in National Conference on RAWWT organized by Department of Chemistry, Gandhigram Rural Institute (Deemed University) Dindigul on 21-22 March-2014.
• Presented poster in National Conference on MTC-II organized by Department of Chemistry, P.S.N.A College of Engineering &Technology, Dindigul on 24-25 July-2014.
• Presented a paper in National Conference on CSIMC-15 organized by Department of Chemistry, Jamal Mohamed College (Autonomous) Trichy on 9-10 February-2015.
• Presented a paper in National Conference on FAC-15 organized by Department of Chemistry, Thiagarajar College, Madurai on 26-27 February-2015.
• Presented a paper in National Conference on RAC organized by Department of Chemistry, G.T.N College, Dindigul on 18th March-2015.
• Attended two-week ISTE Short Term Training Programme (STTP) on “Environmental Studies” from 02nd to 12th June 2015. It is conducted under the National Mission on Education through ICT, MHRD, Government of India.
• Presented a paper in International Conference on ESM, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi on 20thSeptember-2015.
• Participated in one day National level Seminar on Chem Fest-15, Sacred Heart college of Arts & Science College, Dindigul on 6th October-2015.
Presented a paper in International Conference on ICCER -15 organized by Department of Chemistry, Jamal Mohamed College (Autonomous) Trichy on 17th December-2015.
• Presented a paper in International Conference on ICAEST o organized by Department of Chemistry, S.B.M College of Engineering & Technology on 3-4 March-2016.
• Two days National seminar on CCEDI held at G.T. N Arts College on October 2017
• One day workshop on LaTex held at SSMIET on December 2017
• One day workshop for faculty Empowerment held at SSMIET on December 2017
• One day National seminar on Scholarly Communication Facts and Research writing held at G.T. N Arts College on 27th October 2018