Mrs. D. Umapathi is working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of chemistry in SSMIET. She has 6 years 9 months of Teaching Experience in Engineering & Polytechnic colleges. She has registered Ph.D., at Madurai Kamaraj University in the year 2015. Her area of interest includes General chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Engineering chemistry and Environmental chemistry. She has participated and presented her papers in International & National conferences and participated in faculty development programmes.
Contact: email@example.com Mobile: 8807908825
1. D.Umapathi and D. S. Bhuvaneshwari, Roots International Journal of Multidisciplinary Researches, Vol. 1, 134-140, 2nd Feb 2015, ISSN: 2349-8684.
2. D.Umapathi and D. S. Bhuvaneshwari, International Conference on “Recent Advances in Materials and Chemical Sciences (ICRAMCS -2015) during December 14-15, 2015 at Gandhigram Rural Institute-Deemed University, Gandhigram. (ISBN 978-93-85477-46-1).
3. D. Umapathi, D. S. Bhuvaneshwari, Samenea Saman as a natural corrosion inhibitor for mild steel in sulphuric acid medium, International journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, 5(3),468-483, 2018 (E-ISSN 2348-1269,P-ISSN 2349-5138).
• M.Sc., Project on the title of “Synthesis and Characterisation of NaMnO2 for Supercapacitors” 3 Months at CECRI, Karaikudi – 630 006.
• M.Phil., Project on the title of “Spectroscopic Studies on the Solvation of Aniline with Sulphonyl Chlorides”.
• Doing Ph.D., project on the title of “Synthesis, Spectroscopic characterization and Biological screening of Schiff base transition metal complexes”.
Seminars and Invited Conferences
• UGC Sponsored two days National conference on “Frontier Areas in Chemistry” (FAC-2015) during February 26-27, 2015 at Thiagarajar College, Madurai.
• UGC Sponsored two days International conference on “Recent Advances in Materials and Chemical Sciences” (ICRAMCS-2015) during December 14-15, 2015 at GRI, Gandhigram.
• DST-SERB Sponsored two days “International conference on Functional Materials ’’ (ICFM-2017) during September 7-8, 2017 at Thiagarajar College, Madurai.
• Gujarat Council on Science and Technology Sponsored by two days “ National conference on Recent Innovations in Science ” during January 19-20, 2018 at RK University, Rajkot.
• One day workshop on LaTex held at SSMIET on December 2017
• One day workshop for faculty Empowerment held at SSMIET on December 2017
• One day National seminar on Scholarly Communication Facts and Research writing held at G.T. N Arts College on 27th October 2018.