Mr.S.MOHANASUNDARAM is working as Assistant professor of Automobile Engineering at SSM Institute of Engineering and Technology. He is having 4 years of teaching experience and two years of industrial experience.
M.E – Engineering Design, Anna University Regional Office,Madurai-2015
B.E – Automobile engineering, K.L.N College of Engineering and Technology,Anna university,2011.
S.Mohanasundaram & G.Ramesh kannan, Comparison of Hollow Circular and Hollow Hexagonal Automotive propeller shaft’, International Conference on contemporary innovation in the sphere of Mechanical Engineering, ICCISMEM 15
- Draft man, TVS SUNDRAM FASTENER LTD, MADURAI ,from June 2011 to July 2012.
- Software trainer ,practical technology ,Madurai ,from August 2012 to December 2013.
- Presently working as Assistant professor in SSM Institute of Engineering & Technology, Dindigul.
Seminars, Workshops and Guest Lecture
- Participated Short term training program on “ Fundamental and application of FEA & CFD in Engineering” at Mepco Schlenk Engineering College ,Sivikasi-during june 1-3,2015
- Participated Faculty Development and Training Program (FDTP) on “Engineering Mechanics” at SSM Institute of Engineering and technology Dindigul, during 3-10 December-2014
- Attended Faculty Development and Training Program (FDTP) at VIT University, Vellore Program on “Application of Finite Element Method in Acoustic and Vibration Analysis “ during 22-23 April 2016.
- Participated in the two day workshop on “ Automotive Electrical Devices modeling with matlab’ at PSG College of technology ,Coimbatore during 27-28 November 2015
- Conduct five days training program on “ Design Precision and CNC Training “ during 4-8 December 2017