Mr.P.Rajesh isworking as AssistantProfessor in SSM Institute of Engineering and Technology, Dindigul in the stream of Automobile Engineering disciplinefrom 17.02.2016to till date.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org& email@example.com
- B.E. (Mechanical Engineering), Madurai Kamaraj University, Dindigul, India, 2004.
- M.E.(CAD/CAM),Anna University, Chennai, India, 2012
University Gold Medalist in PG( Anna University, Chennai)
- Best Outstanding Student Award in Mepco Schlenk Engineering College.
- Employee of the year award in TVS – 2007.
- Teaching Appreciation award twice in RMK Engineering College.
- Attended One day workshop in “AutoCAD-2017” in IIT-Chennai on 30. 12. 2017
- Organized One day workshop in “Applications of Advanced Materials” in SSMIET, Dindigul on 07.02.2018.
- Organized 5 days Value added course in “Geometric Dimension & CNC Workshop 2017” on Dec 2017.
- Attended Two days FDP in “Goal Setting Workshop for Faculty Empowerment” in SSMIET, Dindigul in 2017-18.
- Attended one day workshop on “Advanced Machining Processes” in SSMIET, Dindigul in 2017-18.
- Attended one day workshop on “Intellectual Property Rights and Innovations” in SSMIET, Dindigul in 2017-18.
|Total Experience||Industry Experience||Teaching Experience|
|14 Years, 5 months, 25 days||6 Years||6 Years, 5 months|
TEACHING EXPERIENCE PARTICULARS
|Assistant Professor||SSM Institute of Engg. & Tech, Dindigul||Feb 2016 to Till date|
|Assistant Professor||RMK Engineering college, Chennai||Jun 2012 to Feb 2016|
- Working as a Department NAAC coordinator (criterion-V).
- Working as a Department value added course.
- Working as a Department Gate exam coordinator.
- Working as a final year faculty coordinator.
- Worked as a Department NBA Coordinator.
- Worked as a Department Virtual Lab Coordinator.
- Worked as a Department Exam cell in charge.
- Having contacts with industries to arrange for In-Plant training, project guidance and placement guidance for students.
- Won the Faculty appreciation award two times for II and IV year.
INDUSTRIAL EXPERIENCE PARTICULARS
|Name of the Organisation||Designation||Nature of Work||Joining Date||Relieving Date||Experience|
|RP Alloys & Steel Forging Pvt Ltd,Ghaziabad||Graduate Engineering Trainee||Research & Development||June 18,2004||June 18th , 2005||1||0||0|
|Harita TVS, Bangalore||Design Engineer||Component Design||July 01,2005||Aug 3rd , 2010||5||0||0|
|Total Industry Experience||6||0||0|
Harita TVS, Bangalore
- JOB TITLE: DESIGN ENGINEER
- DEPARTMENT: Engineering
- REPORTING TO: Engineering Design Supervisor
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist engineering staff in the design and development of systems and components. Interface with engineering staff effectively to ensure the form, fit and function of designs while also working with fabrication managers to ensure cost effectiveness and manufacturability of designs.
- Collaborate with the engineering staff to produce design sketches and drawings in accordance with applicable standards.
RP Alloys & Steel Forging Pvt Ltd, Old Delhi
- JOB TITLE: GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE
- DEPARTMENT: Engineering Division
- REPORTING TO: Engineering Plant In charge
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for designs of the commodity depending on the sector is based.
To analyze the test results and change the design as needed and oversee the manufacturing process for the device.
|S. No.||Title of research article / paper(s)||Name of journal (with city/ country)||Whether Sole Author/ Co-author||Month & year of Publication||Impact Factor|
|1||“Performance, Emission and Air-Conditioning investigation of Diesel Engine by using highly Preheated Air and Thermo Electric Modules”||IJSIET,India||Sole Author||May 2018||0.765|
- Senior Member in Society of Automotive Engineers.
- Life time member in ISTE.
Seminars and Invited Conferences
“Attended the DRDO Sponsored National Conference held at “SETHU INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY” – Madurai on dated 14th March 2012 and WON THE FIRST PRIZE under the title of “GLOBAL TECHNOLOGIES IN MANUFACTURING AND THERMAL SCIENCES”
“Attended the International Conference held at “Sri Krishna INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY” – Coimbatore on dated 22nd& 23rdth March 2018.