Mr.M.NAGENDRAN is an Assistant Professor at SSMIET in the Automobile Engineering discipline. He is working as a faculty in SSMIET for the past 24 Months. He has 10 Years of Teaching Experience in various colleges.Contact: email@example.com ; Mobile number- +91 9952423743
- Ph.D* (Sustainable Engineering) Anna University, Chennai
- M.E (Computer Aided Design), A.C college of Engineering &Technology, Anna University, Chennai, 2008
- B.E. (Automobile Engineering), Anna University, Chennai, 2005.
- NAGENDRAN M, “DEVELOPMENT OF TOOL TO ACHIEVE SUSTAINABLE PRODUCTS IN AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY”, International Conference level on Emerging trends in Engineering and Technology 2018 (ICETET 2018) at SCAD College of Engineering and Technology on 10th March 2018
- NAGENDRAN M, “Optimization of intake manifold of Heavy duty diesel engine”, National level Conference on Emerging trends in Engineering and Technology 2008 (ICETET 2018) at SARDAR RAJA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERINGRAJA NAGAR, ALANGULAM,TIRUNELVELI – 627 808
- Lecturerof Mechanical Engineering department inPSY College of Engineering, Madurai; From May 2008- June 2009
- Lecturer and Assistant Professor of Automobile Engineering in SACS MAVMM Engineering College from June 2009 to Dec 2016
- Life time member in ISRD.
- Annul member of SAE.
Seminars, Workshopsand Guest Lecture
- Given guest lecturer at Sri Ramakrishnna college of Engineering, Coiambatoreon “Recent Trends on Automobile”