K.KALIDASS is an Assistant Professor at SSMIET in the Automobile Engineering discipline. He is working as a faculty in SSMIET for the past 15 Months. He has 6.5 Years of Teaching Experience in various colleges.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Mobile number- +91 9626949427
- M.E (Computer Integrated Manufacturing), PSG College of Technology, Anna University, Chennai, 2012.
- B.E. (Automobile Engineering), Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Chennai. Anna University, Chennai, 2010.
- Presented a Paper titled “An Effective Automatic System for Measuring Thickness of Bimetal Bearings” in the Second National Conference on “EMERGING TRENDS IN CAD/CAM/CIM” at PSG College of Technology April 2012, Coimbatore.
- Assistant professor in Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering, Sriperumbudur, Chennai ; From June 2012- Aug 2017
- Seminars, Workshops and Guest Lecture
- Attended Faculty Development and Training Program (FDTP) at Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering in the topic “Vehicle Dynamics” from November 23-30, 2016.
- Attended “Faculty Development Programme on AT 6603 – Two and Three Wheelers” from 27th November 2017 to 5th December 2017 in Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Sriperumbudur.